We accept all vehicles 96 or newer. Anything that is older than a 94 please call for pre-approval.
What do I need to bring?
1. Your vehicle
2. Clear and free title in your name
3. Proof of address (utility bill, phone bill, or bank statement with a current address)
How does a title loan work?
We lend in increments of $100, a minimum of $200 and a maximum of a $1,000, however loans are available for up to $5,000 depending on the vehicle's condition and your income. The contract is for 30 days. At the end of the 30 days if you cannot pay the loan in full, you can pay the minimum payment, which will extend your loan for another 30 days.
How Can I Make Payments?
We accept money orders, cashier checks, Western Union quick collects and credit cards as methods of payment.
1. Contact will be attempted through all provided means including active phone numbers
for all account holders, references, letters and emails.
2. Repossession of the collateral for the transaction.
3. Litigation to recover balance in full in which debtor will be responsible for
all associated costs and fees including attorneys' fees.
The term of the pawn transaction is for 30 days. In the event that the redemption
premium is not received on the 30th day, the account will automatically
renew into another 30 day term acquiring additional fees to automatically accrue
on the account until the balance is paid in full. If you are unable to pay the account
in full, the minimum payment of the interest accrued can be paid to renew the term
and avoid further collection.